This is a translated post by my favorite couple early this year,,
like everybody else,, we wondered if this happened during the time they fight last time but after some readings here and there i dun think so this happen during their fight coz this is sooooo / toooooo sweet to be lover fight’s words… i think maybe this is around the reconciliation period,, early this year..
here some of the translated part dat make me go ‘awwwwwww’ thousands of time :-
“once I used words to intimidate my proud lover during a fight, I walked up to him and muttered ‘I never loved you at all’. Even though he was only eighteen he didn’t retaliate or explode, instead he very calmly lifted his head and said to me ‘then you are pretty extraordinary, keeping your promises for so many year, taking care of me in every possible way, how much has your heart endured? my love for you is enough, don’t think about too much’. suddenly I felt very small, and swore to be better to him T_T”
its so sweet,, dun u agree w me??
dear lovers, keep ur love alive n sweeter n sweeter coz it is one of my life source~
i love them,,
No comments:
Post a Comment